Respiration-gated formation of gamma and beta neural assemblies in the mammalian olfactory bulb
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 921–930, March 2009
How to Cite
Cenier, T., David, F., Litaudon, P., Garcia, S., Amat, C. and Buonviso, N. (2009), Respiration-gated formation of gamma and beta neural assemblies in the mammalian olfactory bulb. European Journal of Neuroscience, 29: 921–930. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06651.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2009
- Received 9 October 2008, revised 22 December 2008, accepted 7 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!