Granulocyte–macrophage colony-stimulating factor promotes survival of dopaminergic neurons in the 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine-induced murine Parkinson’s disease model
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 891–900, March 2009
How to Cite
Kim, N. K., Choi, B. H., Huang, X., Snyder, B. J., Bukhari, S., Kong, T.-H., Park, H., Park, H. C., Park, S. R. and Ha, Y. (2009), Granulocyte–macrophage colony-stimulating factor promotes survival of dopaminergic neurons in the 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine-induced murine Parkinson’s disease model. European Journal of Neuroscience, 29: 891–900. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06653.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 1 April 2008, revised 7 January 2009, accepted 9 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!