M.M. and O.E. contributed equally to this work.
The influence of learning on sleep slow oscillations and associated spindles and ripples in humans and rats
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 1071–1081, March 2009
How to Cite
Mölle, M., Eschenko, O., Gais, S., Sara, S. J. and Born, J. (2009), The influence of learning on sleep slow oscillations and associated spindles and ripples in humans and rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 29: 1071–1081. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06654.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 5 September 2008, revised 23 December 2008, accepted 9 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!