These authors contributed equally to this work.
Partial compensation for N-type Ca2+ channel loss by P/Q-type Ca2+ channels underlines the differential release properties supported by these channels at cerebrocortical nerve terminals
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 1131–1140, March 2009
How to Cite
Ladera, C., Martín, R., Bartolomé-Martín, D., Torres, M. and Sánchez-Prieto, J. (2009), Partial compensation for N-type Ca2+ channel loss by P/Q-type Ca2+ channels underlines the differential release properties supported by these channels at cerebrocortical nerve terminals. European Journal of Neuroscience, 29: 1131–1140. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06675.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2009
- Received 1 July 2008, revised 20 January 2009, accepted 22 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!