Upper limb movement interruptions are correlated to freezing of gait in Parkinson’s disease
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 1422–1430, April 2009
How to Cite
Nieuwboer, A., Vercruysse, S., Feys, P., Levin, O., Spildooren, J. and Swinnen, S. (2009), Upper limb movement interruptions are correlated to freezing of gait in Parkinson’s disease. European Journal of Neuroscience, 29: 1422–1430. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06681.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2009
- Received 12 November 2008, revised 9 January 2009, accepted 26 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!