Present address: Centre for Cellular and Biomolecular Research, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada M5S 1A8.
GABAA receptors mediate the opposing roles of dopamine and the tegmental pedunculopontine nucleus in the motivational effects of ethanol
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 1235–1244, March 2009
How to Cite
Ting-A-Kee, R., Dockstader, C., Heinmiller, A., Grieder, T. and Van Der Kooy, D. (2009), GABAA receptors mediate the opposing roles of dopamine and the tegmental pedunculopontine nucleus in the motivational effects of ethanol. European Journal of Neuroscience, 29: 1235–1244. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06684.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2009
- Received 17 October 2008, revised 23 January 2009, accepted 26 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!