The maintenance of specific aspects of neuronal function and behavior is dependent on programmed cell death of adult-generated neurons in the dentate gyrus
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 29, Issue 7, pages 1408–1421, April 2009
How to Cite
Kim, W. R., Park, O.-h., Choi, S., Choi, S.-Y., Park, S. K., Lee, K. J., Rhyu, I. J., Kim, H., Lee, Y. K., Kim, H. T., Oppenheim, R. W. and Sun, W. (2009), The maintenance of specific aspects of neuronal function and behavior is dependent on programmed cell death of adult-generated neurons in the dentate gyrus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 29: 1408–1421. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06693.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Received 15 December 2008, revised 2 February 2009, accepted 4 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!