Present address: Department of Experimental Biomedical Sciences, University of Padova, Viale G. Colombo 3, 35121 Padova, Italy.
The patterns of spontaneous Ca2+ signals generated by ventral spinal neurons in vitro show time-dependent refinement
Article first published online: 8 APR 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 1543–1559, April 2009
How to Cite
Sibilla, S., Fabbro, A., Grandolfo, M., D’Andrea, P., Nistri, A. and Ballerini, L. (2009), The patterns of spontaneous Ca2+ signals generated by ventral spinal neurons in vitro show time-dependent refinement. European Journal of Neuroscience, 29: 1543–1559. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06708.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2009
- Received 26 September 2008, revised 11 February 2009, accepted 12 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!