Role of GABAA receptors in the physiology and pharmacology of sleep
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2009
© The Author (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: SPECIAL FEATURE: THE FUNCTIONS OF SLEEP
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1779–1794, May 2009
How to Cite
Winsky-Sommerer, R. (2009), Role of GABAA receptors in the physiology and pharmacology of sleep. European Journal of Neuroscience, 29: 1779–1794. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06716.x
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2009
- Received 12 November 2008, revised 7 January 2009, accepted 14 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!