Consequences of sleep deprivation on neurotransmitter receptor expression and function
Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: SPECIAL FEATURE: THE FUNCTIONS OF SLEEP
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1810–1819, May 2009
How to Cite
Longordo, F., Kopp, C. and Lüthi, A. (2009), Consequences of sleep deprivation on neurotransmitter receptor expression and function. European Journal of Neuroscience, 29: 1810–1819. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06719.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
- Received 16 November 2008, revised 8 January 2009, accepted 13 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!