Functional and structural brain alterations in insomnia: implications for pathophysiology
Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: SPECIAL FEATURE: THE FUNCTIONS OF SLEEP
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1754–1760, May 2009
How to Cite
Riemann, D., Kloepfer, C. and Berger, M. (2009), Functional and structural brain alterations in insomnia: implications for pathophysiology. European Journal of Neuroscience, 29: 1754–1760. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06721.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
- Received 19 November 2008, revised 5 January 2009, accepted 24 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!