Differential loss and preservation of glutamate receptor function in bipolar cells in the rd10 mouse model of retinitis pigmentosa
Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 1533–1542, April 2009
How to Cite
Puthussery, T., Gayet-Primo, J., Pandey, S., Duvoisin, R. M. and Taylor, W. R. (2009), Differential loss and preservation of glutamate receptor function in bipolar cells in the rd10 mouse model of retinitis pigmentosa. European Journal of Neuroscience, 29: 1533–1542. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06728.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
- Received 18 February 2009, accepted 24 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!