A critical component that activates the left inferior prefrontal cortex during interference resolution
Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: SPECIAL FEATURE: THE FUNCTIONS OF SLEEP
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1915–1920, May 2009
How to Cite
Jimura, K., Yamashita, K.-i., Chikazoe, J., Hirose, S., Miyashita, Y. and Konishi, S. (2009), A critical component that activates the left inferior prefrontal cortex during interference resolution. European Journal of Neuroscience, 29: 1915–1920. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06731.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
- Received 29 December 2008, revised 19 February 2009, accepted 24 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!