Present address: H. Lundbeck A/S, Department of Neurophysiology, Ottiliavej 9, DK 2500 Copenhagen – Valby, Denmark
Tuning the excitability of midbrain dopamine neurons by modulating the Ca2+ sensitivity of SK channels
Article first published online: 20 APR 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: SPECIAL FEATURE: THE FUNCTIONS OF SLEEP
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1883–1895, May 2009
How to Cite
Ji, H., Hougaard, C., Herrik, K. F., Strøbæk, D., Christophersen, P. and Shepard, P. D. (2009), Tuning the excitability of midbrain dopamine neurons by modulating the Ca2+ sensitivity of SK channels. European Journal of Neuroscience, 29: 1883–1895. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06735.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2009
- Received 7 October 2008, revised 2 February 2009, accepted 3 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!