Brief exposure of juvenile rats to noise impairs the development of the response properties of inferior colliculus neurons
Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: SPECIAL FEATURE: THE FUNCTIONS OF SLEEP
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1921–1930, May 2009
How to Cite
Grécová, J., Bureš, Z., Popelář, J., Šuta, D. and Syka, J. (2009), Brief exposure of juvenile rats to noise impairs the development of the response properties of inferior colliculus neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 29: 1921–1930. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06739.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
- Received 6 November 2008, revised 27 January 2009, accepted 4 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!