Evaluating choices by single neurons in the frontal lobe: outcome value encoded across multiple decision variables
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 29, Issue 10, pages 2061–2073, May 2009
How to Cite
Kennerley, S. W. and Wallis, J. D. (2009), Evaluating choices by single neurons in the frontal lobe: outcome value encoded across multiple decision variables. European Journal of Neuroscience, 29: 2061–2073. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06743.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2009
- Received 26 November 2008, revised 24 February 2009, accepted 5 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!