Different neural systems mediate morphine reward and its spontaneous withdrawal aversion
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 29, Issue 10, pages 2029–2034, May 2009
How to Cite
Vargas-Perez, H., Ting-A-Kee, R. and Van Der Kooy, D. (2009), Different neural systems mediate morphine reward and its spontaneous withdrawal aversion. European Journal of Neuroscience, 29: 2029–2034. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06749.x
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2009
- Received 2 November 2008, revised 7 March 2009, accepted 9 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!