Present Address: State Key Laboratory of Cognitive Neuroscience and Learning, Beijing Normal University, Beijing 100875, China.
Dissociation of attention and intention in human posterior parietal cortex: an fMRI study
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 29, Issue 10, pages 2083–2091, May 2009
How to Cite
Hu, S., Bu, Y., Song, Y., Zhen, Z. and Liu, J. (2009), Dissociation of attention and intention in human posterior parietal cortex: an fMRI study. European Journal of Neuroscience, 29: 2083–2091. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06757.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2009
- Received 9 November 2008, revised 12 March 2009, accepted 19 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!