Present address: Department of Pathology, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY 10016, USA.
Heterogeneity of histaminergic neurons in the tuberomammillary nucleus of the rat
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 2363–2374, June 2009
How to Cite
Giannoni, P., Passani, M.-B., Nosi, D., Chazot, P. L., Shenton, F. C., Medhurst, A. D., Munari, L. and Blandina, P. (2009), Heterogeneity of histaminergic neurons in the tuberomammillary nucleus of the rat. European Journal of Neuroscience, 29: 2363–2374. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06765.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2009
- Received 21 October 2008, revised 11 March 2009, accepted 25 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!