Present address: Canadian Animal Genetic Resources Program, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, 107 Science Place, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada S7N 0X2.
An osmosensitive voltage-gated K+ current in rat supraoptic neurons
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 2335–2346, June 2009
How to Cite
Zhang, W., Wang, D., Liu, X.-H., Kosala, W.R.A., Rajapaksha, J.S. and Fisher, T. E. (2009), An osmosensitive voltage-gated K+ current in rat supraoptic neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 29: 2335–2346. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06772.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2009
- Received 16 January 2009, revised 15 March 2009, accepted 2 April 2009
Vol. 30, Issue 3, 535, Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!