Present address: Canadian Animal Genetic Resources Program, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, 107 Science Place, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada S7N 0X2.
An osmosensitive voltage-gated K+ current in rat supraoptic neurons
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 2335–2346, June 2009
How to Cite
Zhang, W., Wang, D., Liu, X.-H., Kosala, W.R.A., Rajapaksha, J.S. and Fisher, T. E. (2009), An osmosensitive voltage-gated K+ current in rat supraoptic neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 29: 2335–2346. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06772.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2009
- Received 16 January 2009, revised 15 March 2009, accepted 2 April 2009
Vol. 30, Issue 3, 535, Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!