Trafficking of neurokinin-1 receptors in serotonin neurons is controlled by substance P within the rat dorsal raphe nucleus
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 2303–2314, June 2009
How to Cite
Lacoste, B., Riad, M., Ratté, M.-O., Boye, S. M., Lévesque, D. and Descarries, L. (2009), Trafficking of neurokinin-1 receptors in serotonin neurons is controlled by substance P within the rat dorsal raphe nucleus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 29: 2303–2314. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06775.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Received 12 February 2009, revised 7 April 2009, accepted 12 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!