Retinal neuroprotection by hypoxic preconditioning is independent of hypoxia-inducible factor-1α expression in photoreceptors
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 2291–2302, June 2009
How to Cite
Thiersch, M., Lange, C., Joly, S., Heynen, S., Le, Y. Z., Samardzija, M. and Grimm, C. (2009), Retinal neuroprotection by hypoxic preconditioning is independent of hypoxia-inducible factor-1α expression in photoreceptors. European Journal of Neuroscience, 29: 2291–2302. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06781.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2009
- Received 30 October 2008, revised 7 April 2009, accepted 19 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!