NR2A-containing NMDA receptors are required for L-LTP induction and depotentiation in CA1 region of hippocampal slices
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages 2137–2144, June 2009
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Meng, K., Li, Y.-H. and Han, T.-Z. (2009), NR2A-containing NMDA receptors are required for L-LTP induction and depotentiation in CA1 region of hippocampal slices. European Journal of Neuroscience, 29: 2137–2144. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06783.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2009
- Received 20 December 2008, revised 27 January 2009, accepted 18 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!