Cortical serotonin and norepinephrine denervation in parkinsonism: preferential loss of the beaded serotonin innervation
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 207–216, July 2009
How to Cite
Nayyar, T., Bubser, M., Ferguson, M. C., Diana Neely, M., Shawn Goodwin, J., Montine, T. J., Deutch, A. Y. and Ansah, T. A. (2009), Cortical serotonin and norepinephrine denervation in parkinsonism: preferential loss of the beaded serotonin innervation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 30: 207–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06806.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2009
- Received 11 February 2009, revised 12 May 2009, accepted 14 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!