Background luminance affects the detection of microampere currents delivered to macaque striate cortex
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 263–271, July 2009
How to Cite
Tehovnik, E. J. and Slocum, W. M. (2009), Background luminance affects the detection of microampere currents delivered to macaque striate cortex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 30: 263–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06810.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2009
- Received 25 March 2009, revised 6 May 2009, accepted 18 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!