Mu opioid receptor modulation of somatodendritic dopamine overflow: GABAergic and glutamatergic mechanisms
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 272–278, July 2009
How to Cite
Chefer, V. I., Denoroy, L., Zapata, A. and Shippenberg, T. S. (2009), Mu opioid receptor modulation of somatodendritic dopamine overflow: GABAergic and glutamatergic mechanisms. European Journal of Neuroscience, 30: 272–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06827.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2009
- Received 11 December 2008, revised 20 May 2009, accepted 28 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!