Transient role of the rat prelimbic cortex in goal-directed behaviour
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 464–471, August 2009
How to Cite
Tran-Tu-Yen, D. A. S., Marchand, A. R., Pape, J.-R., Di Scala, G. and Coutureau, E. (2009), Transient role of the rat prelimbic cortex in goal-directed behaviour. European Journal of Neuroscience, 30: 464–471. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06834.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2009
- Received 16 February 2009, revised 4 May 2009, accepted 9 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!