Present address: Institut für Psychologie, Universität Regensburg, Universitätsstr. 31, 93053 Regensburg, Germany
3D surface perception from motion involves a temporal–parietal network
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 703–713, August 2009
How to Cite
Beer, A. L., Watanabe, T., Ni, R., Sasaki, Y. and Andersen, G. J. (2009), 3D surface perception from motion involves a temporal–parietal network. European Journal of Neuroscience, 30: 703–713. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06857.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2009
- Received 2 February 2009, revised 8 June 2009, accepted 20 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!