Posterior parietal cortex areas MIP and LIPv receive eye position and velocity inputs via ascending preposito-thalamo-cortical pathways
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 1151–1161, September 2009
How to Cite
Prevosto, V., Graf, W. and Ugolini, G. (2009), Posterior parietal cortex areas MIP and LIPv receive eye position and velocity inputs via ascending preposito-thalamo-cortical pathways. European Journal of Neuroscience, 30: 1151–1161. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06885.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2009
- Received 6 April 2009, revised 1 July 2009, accepted 3 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!