Neuroanatomical correlates of impaired decision-making and facial emotion recognition in early Parkinson’s disease
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 1162–1171, September 2009
How to Cite
Ibarretxe-Bilbao, N., Junque, C., Tolosa, E., Marti, M.-J., Valldeoriola, F., Bargallo, N. and Zarei, M. (2009), Neuroanatomical correlates of impaired decision-making and facial emotion recognition in early Parkinson’s disease. European Journal of Neuroscience, 30: 1162–1171. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06892.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2009
- Received 6 November 2008, revised 30 June 2009, accepted 7 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!