Contributed equally to this work.
Altered distribution and function of A2A adenosine receptors in the brain of WAG/Rij rats with genetic absence epilepsy, before and after appearance of the disease
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 1023–1035, September 2009
How to Cite
D’Alimonte, I., D’Auro, M., Citraro, R., Biagioni, F., Jiang, S., Nargi, E., Buccella, S., Di Iorio, P., Giuliani, P., Ballerini, P., Caciagli, F., Russo, E., De Sarro, G. and Ciccarelli, R. (2009), Altered distribution and function of A2A adenosine receptors in the brain of WAG/Rij rats with genetic absence epilepsy, before and after appearance of the disease. European Journal of Neuroscience, 30: 1023–1035. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06897.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Received 12 November 2008, revised 10 July 2009, accepted 13 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!