Cocaine-induced stereotypy is linked to an imbalance between the medial prefrontal and sensorimotor circuits of the basal ganglia
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 1269–1279, October 2009
How to Cite
Aliane, V., Pérez, S., Nieoullon, A., Deniau, J.-M. and Kemel, M.-L. (2009), Cocaine-induced stereotypy is linked to an imbalance between the medial prefrontal and sensorimotor circuits of the basal ganglia. European Journal of Neuroscience, 30: 1269–1279. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06907.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2009
- Received 27 March 2009, revised 3 July 2009, accepted 17 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!