Neural encoding of cocaine-seeking behavior is coincident with phasic dopamine release in the accumbens core and shell
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 1117–1127, September 2009
How to Cite
Owesson-White, C. A., Ariansen, J., Stuber, G. D., Cleaveland, N. A., Cheer, J. F., Mark Wightman, R. and Carelli, R. M. (2009), Neural encoding of cocaine-seeking behavior is coincident with phasic dopamine release in the accumbens core and shell. European Journal of Neuroscience, 30: 1117–1127. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06916.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2009
- Received 28 May 2009, revised 6 July 2009, accepted 23 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!