*Present address: Helen Wills Neuroscience Institute, University of California Berkeley, Berkeley, California, 94720, USA
Spatiotemporal frequency and speed tuning in the owl visual wulst
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 1251–1268, October 2009
How to Cite
Pinto, L. and Baron, J. (2009), Spatiotemporal frequency and speed tuning in the owl visual wulst. European Journal of Neuroscience, 30: 1251–1268. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06918.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2009
- Received 26 May 2009, revised 23 July 2009, accepted 28 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!