Post-pubertal emergence of a dopamine phenotype in netrin-1 receptor-deficient mice
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 1318–1328, October 2009
How to Cite
Grant, A., Speed, Z., Labelle-Dumais, C. and Flores, C. (2009), Post-pubertal emergence of a dopamine phenotype in netrin-1 receptor-deficient mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 30: 1318–1328. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06919.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2009
- Received 8 April 2009, accepted 26 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!