Analysis of the nicastrin promoter rs10752637 polymorphism and its association with Alzheimer’s disease
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: SPECIAL FEATURE: NEURAL BASIS OF TIMING AND ANTICIPATORY BEHAVIORS
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 1831–1836, November 2009
How to Cite
Zhong, L., Dong-hai, Q., Hong-ying, L. and Qing-feng, L. (2009), Analysis of the nicastrin promoter rs10752637 polymorphism and its association with Alzheimer’s disease. European Journal of Neuroscience, 30: 1831–1836. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06942.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
- Received 25 March 2009, revised 13 August 2009, accepted 13 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!