A.C. and G.S.-L. contributed equally to this work.
N-methyl-d-aspartate receptor- and metabotropic glutamate receptor-dependent long-term depression are differentially regulated by the ubiquitin-proteasome system
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1443–1450, October 2009
How to Cite
Citri, A., Soler-Llavina, G., Bhattacharyya, S. and Malenka, R. C. (2009), N-methyl-d-aspartate receptor- and metabotropic glutamate receptor-dependent long-term depression are differentially regulated by the ubiquitin-proteasome system. European Journal of Neuroscience, 30: 1443–1450. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06950.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2009
- Received 12 June 2009, revised 10 August 2009, accepted 21 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!