Timing and anticipation: conceptual and methodological approaches
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: SPECIAL FEATURE: NEURAL BASIS OF TIMING AND ANTICIPATORY BEHAVIORS
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 1749–1755, November 2009
How to Cite
Balsam, P., Sanchez-Castillo, H., Taylor, K., Van Volkinburg, H. and Ward, R. D. (2009), Timing and anticipation: conceptual and methodological approaches. European Journal of Neuroscience, 30: 1749–1755. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06967.x
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2009
- Received 17 May 2009, revised 20 July 2009, accepted 22 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!