Thalamo-cortical processing of near-threshold somatosensory stimuli in humans
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: SPECIAL FEATURE: NEURAL BASIS OF TIMING AND ANTICIPATORY BEHAVIORS
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 1815–1822, November 2009
How to Cite
Klostermann, F., Wahl, M., Schomann, J., Kupsch, A., Curio, G. and Marzinzik, F. (2009), Thalamo-cortical processing of near-threshold somatosensory stimuli in humans. European Journal of Neuroscience, 30: 1815–1822. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06970.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Received 18 March 2009, revised 26 August 2009, accepted 28 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!