Extracellular signal-regulated kinase activation is required for consolidation and reconsolidation of memory at an early stage of ontogenesis
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 1923–1930, November 2009
How to Cite
Languille, S., Davis, S., Richer, P., Alcacer, C., Laroche, S. and Hars, B. (2009), Extracellular signal-regulated kinase activation is required for consolidation and reconsolidation of memory at an early stage of ontogenesis. European Journal of Neuroscience, 30: 1923–1930. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06971.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
- Received 24 June 2009, revised 26 August 2009, 28 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!