Peripheral oscillators: the driving force for food-anticipatory activity
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: SPECIAL FEATURE: NEURAL BASIS OF TIMING AND ANTICIPATORY BEHAVIORS
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 1665–1675, November 2009
How to Cite
Escobar, C., Cailotto, C., Angeles-Castellanos, M., Delgado, R. S. and Buijs, R. M. (2009), Peripheral oscillators: the driving force for food-anticipatory activity. European Journal of Neuroscience, 30: 1665–1675. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06972.x
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2009
- Received 20 May 2009, revised 21 July 2009, accepted 26 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!