Present address: Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Kyorin University, Mitaka, Japan
Large-scale reorganization of corticofugal fibers after neonatal hemidecortication for functional restoration of forelimb movements
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 1878–1887, November 2009
How to Cite
Takahashi, M., Vattanajun, A., Umeda, T., Isa, K. and Isa, T. (2009), Large-scale reorganization of corticofugal fibers after neonatal hemidecortication for functional restoration of forelimb movements. European Journal of Neuroscience, 30: 1878–1887. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06989.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
- Received 3 July 2009, accepted 14 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!