T.H. and N.G. contributed equally to this work.
Distribution of colour-selective activity in the monkey inferior temporal cortex revealed by functional magnetic resonance imaging
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 1960–1970, November 2009
How to Cite
Harada, T., Goda, N., Ogawa, T., Ito, M., Toyoda, H., Sadato, N. and Komatsu, H. (2009), Distribution of colour-selective activity in the monkey inferior temporal cortex revealed by functional magnetic resonance imaging. European Journal of Neuroscience, 30: 1960–1970. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.06995.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2009
- Received 2 September 2009, revised 15 September 2009, accepted 16 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!