Extinction of cued fear memory involves a distinct form of depotentiation at cortical input synapses onto the lateral amygdala
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 2089–2099, December 2009
How to Cite
Hong, I., Song, B., Lee, S., Kim, J., Kim, J. and Choi, S. (2009), Extinction of cued fear memory involves a distinct form of depotentiation at cortical input synapses onto the lateral amygdala. European Journal of Neuroscience, 30: 2089–2099. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.07004.x
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2009
- Received 4 June 2009, accepted 28 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!