Embryonic striatal grafts restore bi-directional synaptic plasticity in a rodent model of Huntington’s disease
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 2134–2142, December 2009
How to Cite
Mazzocchi-Jones, D., Döbrössy, M. and Dunnett, S. B. (2009), Embryonic striatal grafts restore bi-directional synaptic plasticity in a rodent model of Huntington’s disease. European Journal of Neuroscience, 30: 2134–2142. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.07006.x
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2009
- Received 10 June 2009, revised 20 September 2009, accepted 29 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!