The role of the hippocampus in mnemonic integration and retrieval: complementary evidence from lesion and inactivation studies
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 2177–2189, December 2009
How to Cite
Iordanova, M. D., Burnett, D. J., Aggleton, J. P., Good, M. and Honey, R. C. (2009), The role of the hippocampus in mnemonic integration and retrieval: complementary evidence from lesion and inactivation studies. European Journal of Neuroscience, 30: 2177–2189. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.07010.x
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
- Received 16 June 2009, revised 2 October 2009, accepted 5 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!