These authors contributed equally to this work.
β-Secretase-1 elevation in transgenic mouse models of Alzheimer’s disease is associated with synaptic/axonal pathology and amyloidogenesis: implications for neuritic plaque development
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 2271–2283, December 2009
How to Cite
Zhang, X.-M., Cai, Y., Xiong, K., Cai, H., Luo, X.-G., Feng, J.-C., Clough, R. W., Struble, R. G., Patrylo, P. R. and Yan, X.-X. (2009), β-Secretase-1 elevation in transgenic mouse models of Alzheimer’s disease is associated with synaptic/axonal pathology and amyloidogenesis: implications for neuritic plaque development. European Journal of Neuroscience, 30: 2271–2283. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.07017.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2009
- Received 16 August 2009, accepted 6 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!