Sensorimotor training promotes functional recovery and somatosensory cortical map reactivation following cervical spinal cord injury
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 2356–2367, December 2009
How to Cite
Martinez, M., Brezun, J.-M., Zennou-Azogui, Y., Baril, N. and Xerri, C. (2009), Sensorimotor training promotes functional recovery and somatosensory cortical map reactivation following cervical spinal cord injury. European Journal of Neuroscience, 30: 2356–2367. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.07019.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2009
- Received 10 July 2009, revised 18 September 2009, accepted 9 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!