Injury-induced neural stem/progenitor cells in post-stroke human cerebral cortex
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
© The Authors (2009). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 90–98, January 2010
How to Cite
Nakayama, D., Matsuyama, T., Ishibashi-Ueda, H., Nakagomi, T., Kasahara, Y., Hirose, H., Kikuchi-Taura, A., Stern, D. M., Mori, H. and Taguchi, A. (2010), Injury-induced neural stem/progenitor cells in post-stroke human cerebral cortex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 31: 90–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.07043.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Received 6 July 2009, revised 2 November 2009, accepted 2 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!