P.H.C. and C.K.F. contributed equally to this work.
Neural cell adhesion molecule is required for stability of reinnervated neuromuscular junctions
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2010
© The Authors (2010). Journal Compilation © Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 238–249, January 2010
How to Cite
Chipman, P. H., Franz, C. K., Nelson, A., Schachner, M. and Rafuse, V. F. (2010), Neural cell adhesion molecule is required for stability of reinnervated neuromuscular junctions. European Journal of Neuroscience, 31: 238–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1460-9568.2009.07049.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Received 1 September 2009, revised 28 October 2009, accepted 10 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!